1. Your personal information is important to DPA Baseball
2. What personal information do we collect and hold?
DPA Baseball may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email, mail and street address,
- Telephone and facsimile numbers,
- Bank details,
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Details of the products and services that we may purchase, have purchased or enquired about from you, together with any additional information necessary for us to respond to your enquiries and generally to complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website, call centre, our social media sites, or through our representatives or otherwise.
3. Collecting information about you
- provide DPA Baseball your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase DPA Baseball products and/or services;
- interact with DPA Baseball through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- register on the DPA Baseball website, DPA Baseball may collect information on how you use the DPA Baseball website; and
- if you contact DPA Baseball, DPA Baseball may also keep a record of that contact.
DPA Baseball will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
4. What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- DPA Baseball may not be able to provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- DPA Baseball may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want,
- DPA Baseball may be unable to contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to DPA Baseball,
- DPA Baseball may not be able to purchase goods and/or services from you.
6. Using and disclosing your personal information.
DPA Baseball's purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with:
- information that interests you;
- information about events; and
- special offers that are relevant to your interests.
DPA Baseball will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- DPA Baseball believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at DPA Baseball training sessions.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the DPA Baseball website or attending DPA Baseball training sessions, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that DPA Baseball thinks you are likely to be interested in. DPA Baseball does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide DPA Baseball with advertisements and inform DPA Baseball of the kind of audience they wish to reach. DPA Baseball then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
7. When DPA Baseball will contact you
DPA Baseball will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you agree, DPA Baseball may contact you at the email or other address that you provided DPA Baseball in order to provide you with:
- updated information about the DPA Baseball website;
- other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about DPA Baseball and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the DPA Baseball website and following the instructions (where that facility is available) or by sending an email to email@example.com and asking to be removed from DPA Baseball’s mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
8. You can access the information DPA Baseball keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information DPA Baseball holds about you, contact DPA Baseball at firstname.lastname@example.org. The file of your personal information retained by DPA Baseball will be made available to you within 14 days.
9. Changing and updating the information DPA Baseball has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact DPA Baseball at email@example.com and DPA Baseball will amend your personal information accordingly.
10. Deleting the information DPA Baseball has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let DPA Baseball know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and DPA Baseball will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from DPA Baseball, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking "No" or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails DPA Baseball sends to you.
11. Storage and security of your personal information
DPA Baseball will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which DPA Baseball holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted to DPA Baseball employees who have specific authorisation. DPA Baseball also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so DPA Baseball cannot absolutely promise that the information you provide to DPA Baseball will always be totally secure. DPA Baseball will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
DPA Baseball will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
12. DPA Baseball and links to other websites
DPA Baseball provides links to websites outside of DPA Baseball's website. These linked websites are not under DPA Baseball's control and DPA Baseball is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to DPA Baseball's website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, DPA Baseball advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
13. What to do if you have a problem or question
If DPA Baseball becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with the DPA Baseball website, DPA Baseball will work to address these concerns promptly.
15. Future changes